All photography provided by Beau Campbell
Since 2013, we have raised over $100,000 and given back to our dancers for school and financial emergencies.
The mission of the Artist Relief Fund is to provide the dancers of Ballet Arizona financial support in times of injury, personal hardship, and career transitions while sharing meaningful relationships that enrich and educate the community
- Support our dancers during their careers and beyond
- Educate and develop new ballet enthusiasts
- Consistently produce cutting-edge new works
- Strengthen our financial and organizational foundation
- ARF was created in 2013 by former BAZ dancers Kenna Draxton and Joseph Cavanaugh.
- We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization
- ARF assist the dancers for expenses like college tuition, career transition, and financial emergencies
- We host a benefit performance each November at the Dorrance Theater
- Dancers donate their time and resources to rehearse and produce the entire performance
- In our 4 years, we have performed 31 ballets, including 19 world premiers
- ARF has raised over $100,000 in donations as of August 2017
- ARF has contributed over $40,000 for financial emergencies and college tuition for the dancers